Ignatius has a rich multidisciplinary and dual jurisdictional practice background having left a decade-long run in the media to hop to the legal profession and having been called to both English and Nigerian Bar.
The experience of dealing with clients of all different persuasions, from the benign to the irascible, of extracting from the evidence provided key facts to help win cases and of being pitted against both litigants-in-person and professional counsels has sharpened up his legal skills immeasurably and continues to do so.
Ignatius is a negotiator per excellence and has demonstrated remarkable interest and involvement in different matters in the field of criminal law, employment and discrimination law, family law, clinical negligence, immigration law, regulatory law and corporate governance.
He has the ability to read, digest, assimilate, regurgitate and present information to get the desired outcome.
- University of Calabar (B.A. Hons. Philosophy, 1989)
- University of Liverpool (LL.B Hons., 2007)
- Inns of Court School of Law (Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Skills, 2008)
- University of London (LL.M International Corporate Governance, Financial Regulation and Economic Law, 2011)
- Nigerian Law School, Abuja (B.L, 2014)
- Financial Services and Regulation
- Criminal Law
- Employment (Labour)
- Corporate Governance
- Clinical Negligence
- Honourable Society of Lincolns Inn London
- Nigerian Bar Association
Position: Visiting Associate
Office: J-K Gadzama LLP, London