EWHOMAZINO EUNICE OTUORIMUO
Ewhomazino obtained her Law degree from the prestigious Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, where she served as the Public Relations Officer for the Law Students Society (2017). Upon completion of the professional training at the Nigerian Law School, Lagos campus, she was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2018.
Due to her keen interest in the profession, she has obtained internship experience in various aspects of law from top tier law firms such as Aluko & Oyebode, A.O Alegeh SAN & Co. and Afe Babalola & Co.
Having professional qualifications in Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation, she actively looks for creative ways to effectively and amicably settle disputes. It is noteworthy that she prides herself in being an Aviation Law enthusiast.
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (LL.B. Hons., 2017)
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos (B.L, 2018)
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Corporate & Commercial
- Oil & Gas Law
- Environmental Law
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators
- Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators
- International Association for Volunteer Effort
Office: J-K Gadzama LLP, Abuja