Ajarat is a highly motivated, resourceful, meticulous and hardworking graduate of the prestigious Afe Babalola University, where she obtained her Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B) in October 2017. She graduated from the Nigerian Law school in 2018 with first class.
She is passionate about International Humanitarian Law and protection of women’s rights. Prior to joining J-K Gadzama LLP, she interned in several reputable law firms such as Yusuf O. Ali (SAN) & Co., and Adebayo Adelodun (SAN) & Co.
- Afe Babalola University (LL.B Hons., 2017)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L, 2018)
- Litigation and Legal Drafting
- International Humanitarian Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK)
Office: J-K Gadzama LLP, Abuja