Ifeoma Juliet Nwamnkwo
Ifeoma is a graduate of Accounting B.Sc Hons with Second Class Upper Division from Enugu state University of Enugu State University of Science and Technology. Ifeoma is an attentive Accountant with over two (2) years’ experience in the Accounting field. She has competence in creating clear and comprehensive financial reports for senior management. Knowledgeable in government accounting procedures, Investment banking, financial statement preparation, general ledger activity, budget preparation and analysis, bank reconciliation, accounts payable & receivables, payroll, fixed assets, tax preparation & audit procedures. She also has extensive knowledge in the use of accounting software’s such as Sage Peachtree and QuickBooks. Also conversant with accounting standards and conventions, she is known for professionalism and adherence to established ethical rules and guidelines.
Ifeoma’s leadership, time-management, financial accounting/reporting, auditing/investigation, analytics, planning and exquisite communication skill have been put to test severally with impressive results churned out. She has also handled some roles as an accountant, financial accounting educator and sales representative. She has excellent interpersonal skills in all situation whether in an educational or professional environment.
She has a drive and determination to gain her professional qualification within her chosen field and continual pursuit of knowledge and experience, coupled with the determination to succeed has been her basis for impacting positively on any organization she finds herself.
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (B.SC Hons, 2017)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) (2020)
- CFA investment Foundation (2019)
- International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professionals (IICFP) (2020)
- Financial Accounting/Reporting
- Tax Accounting
- Auditing and Forensic Investigation
- Management Accounting
- Financial Modelling and Valuation
- Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Member Society of Women Accountants of Nigeria(SWAN)
- Member, International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professionals (IICFP)
- Chartered Financial Analysts Investment Foundation.
Office: J-K Gadzama LLP, Abuja